Jakarta – Coordinating Minister for Economic Affairs Chairul accompanied by the Deputy Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources (ESDM) SusiloSiswoutomo today, Wednesday (8/10) the inauguration of the Banyu Urip FieldProduction Facilities and several projects in Bojonegoro ESDM sector, the Cepu, East Java .
The event was attended by the Members of the House of RepresentativesCommission VII, the Governor of East Java and Central Java, the Echelon IMEMR, Plt. SKK Chief Oil and Gas, Head of BPH Migas, Plt. President Director of PT Pertamina (Persero), President Director of PT PLN (Persero), Leaders Mobil Cepu Ltd., and President Director of PT Geo Dipa Energi.
Quoted from the press release the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources, Total Sector Investment ProjectsEnergy and Mineral Resources, which was inaugurated by USD 7.388 billion. Meanwhile, there is a GasTransmission Pipeline Project namely Arun-Earth-Belawan is still in the stage of completion in the near future andthe project investment of USD 586.04 million.
Several projects were launched:
1 Field Production Facilities Working Area Banyu Urip Cepu Block
Acting as Banyu Urip field operator is Mobil Cepu Ltd. (MCL) a subsidiary of ExxonMobil partnered with PT.Pertamina EP Cepu and four local government-owned companies, namely PT. Sarana Patra Hulu Cepu (Central Java), PT. Asri Dharma Sejahtera (Bojonegoro), PT. Blora Patragas Hulu (Blora) and PT. Petrogas PresidentCendana (East Java Province).
The peak production of 165,000 bpd and 185,000 bpd of installed capacity. The total investment amounted to2.525 billion project. Construction of Production Facilities Field Banyu Urip create more than 12,700 jobs andbusiness opportunities for more than 650 sub-contractors.
2 Donggi Senoro LNG plant
Total sources of natural gas to LNG plant plan PT. DSLNG of ± 335 mmscfd obtained from Senoro and Matindok block, with a design capacity of 2 million tons of LNG / year and a total investment of USD 2.8 M. DSLNGOwnership consists of PT Pertamina Hulu Energi, PT Medco LNG Indonesia and Sulawesi LNG Development Ltd.
3 power plant in the province of Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam, Riau Islands, West Sumatra, Lampung, West Java,East Java, South Sulawesi, Southeast Sulawesi and West Nusa Tenggara.
- Plant NAD-Nagan Raya Units 1 and 2, the capacity of 2×110 MW, for supply of electricity, especially in theareas of Aceh and North Sumatra and potential fuel savings of around 195 thousand kilo liters or equivalentto Rp 1.67 trillion per year
- Plant-Riau Islands Tanjung Balai Karimun, 2×7 MW capacity, for the supply of electricity on the island ofKarimun and potential fuel savings of about 24 thousand kilo liters or equivalent to Rp 212 billion per year.
- Plant-bay Betel West Sumatra, the capacity of 2×112 MW, for supply of electricity, especially in the region ofWest Sumatra and potential fuel savings of around 397 thousand kilo liters or equivalent to Rp 3.4 trillion peryear.
- Lampung plant-EVAL New Unit 1, the capacity of 100 MW, for supply of electricity in the area of Lampung andpotential fuel savings of around 177 thousand kilo liters or equivalent to Rp 1.5 trillion per year.
- 2 Power Plant-Pelabuhan Ratu in West Java, the capacity of 3×350 MW, for supply of electricity, especially in the area of Queen Palabuhan, the southern part of West Java, and the Java-Bali system.
- 3 power plant in East Java-Tanjung Awar-Awar Unit 1, 350 MW, for a power supply in East Java and the Java-Bali system in general.
- South Sulawesi-Barru power plant, the capacity of 2×50 MW, for supply of electricity in South Sulawesi andpotential fuel savings of around 177 thousand kilo liters or equivalent to Rp 1.5 trillion per year.
- Kendari Southeast Sulawesi-plant Unit 1, the capacity of 10 MW, for supply of electricity, especially in the area of Southeast Sulawesi and potential fuel savings of around 17 thousand kilo liters or equivalent to Rp 151billion per year
- Lombok-NTB Mataram power plant unit 3, a capacity of 25 MW, for supply of electricity in the area of Lombokand potential fuel savings of around 44 thousand kilo liters or equivalent to Rp 379 billion per year.
Electricity sector has contributed in the provision of electricity infrastructure, especially in Sumatra, Java, Sulawesi,and Nusa Tenggara, with a total power of 1,983 MW and a total investment of USD 1.569 billion.
4 PLTP Patuha (1×55 MW), Patuha, Bandung regency, West Java
Concession area Patuha conducted by PT. Geo Dipa Energi, in Concession Concession Area Geothermal ResourcesCanning. Geothermal Power Plant Project total investment of about USD 144 million Patuha. Currently Patuha 55MW geothermal power plant has started the process of synchronization with the network of PT PLN, and expectedelectricity production can increase the reliability of the electricity transmission network system main Java – Madura- Bali (Jamali) PLN.
5. Development of Natural Gas Transmission Pipeline Gresik-Semarang
267 km long gas pipeline, with a capacity of 500 mmscfd, starting from Pond Lorok, Semarang headed Gresik, withan investment of USD 350 million. Gas Transmission pipeline Gresik Semarang is Liaison gas infrastructure fromWest to East Java to become “energy hub” that can accelerate economic growth in Central Java and East Java.
6 Natural Gas Transmission Pipeline Arun-Belawan (on-going projects)
The length of the gas pipeline of approximately 350 km, starting from PT. Arun LNG to PLTGU Belawan. Capacityof 300 mmscfd, with an investment of USD 586.04 million.
It is expected that with the launch of projects energy and mineral resources, reliable infrastructure can be realizedand further the interests of the nation and the state, to sustainable development and the realization of the people’s welfare.